Asphyx, one of the most important death metal bands, appeared on the Dutch underground music scene. Was formed in 1987 by Bob Bagchus and Tony Brookhuis. Christian Colli was picked up for vocals and bass. This line-up recorded the first two demos, after which Eric Daniels was added.
In 1999, they renamed the project Soulburn into Asphyx and recorded the On the Wings of Inferno album with the same line-up. However, Asphyx disbanded once again in 2000.
In January 2007, the band re-united again with members of the classic line-up: Bagchus and Van Drunen, along with Gubbels and new guitarist Paul Baayens. In spite of the growing success, this break until, they met at the Party.San Metal Open Air festival, which was followed by the release of the album “Death … The Brutal Way” in 2009.
With nine active studio albums, Asphyx is considered one of the few supporters of the extreme metal in its pure form over the past decades.
Festival passes can be purchased via the iaBilet sales points and on-line.
· Pre-sale 3: includes 1,000 passes at 270 lei valid until sold-out but no later than November 4, 2018;
· Pre-sale 4: will include 1,000 passes at 300 lei valid until sold-out but no later than 20 January 2019;
· Pre-sale 5: will include 1,000 passes at 330 lei valid until sold-out but not later than March 17, 2019;
· Pre-sale 6: will include 1,000 passes at 360 lei valid until sold-out but not later than June 16, 2019;
· After 16 June 2019 and during the festival the passes will cost 390 lei.
For Rockstadt Extreme Fest 2019 daily tickets will be available one month before at 220 lei/day.
Children up to 12 years old will have free access to the festival if they are accompanied by a parent or tutor with a valid subscription or ticket.